Terms and Conditions
Corvette Upgrade stands behind each and every part we manufacture. Corvette Upgrade will repair or replace any defective part, provided 1) you place your claim within 30 days from the time your order is shipped (no exceptions), and 2) your part is first returned to us freight pre-paid for verification of defect. However, we cannot be held liable for second or third party expenses (including, but not limited to, installation, paint or storage costs).
All products are being sold with the express warranty pursuant to the paragraphs above. Corvette Upgrade disclaims any other warranties and shall not have responsibility for consequential damages to person and/or property, or loss of any kind, or any other incidental damages, with respect to improper use or negligence, racing (track or street) any other use or alterations, or installation other than by Corvette Upgrade..
This Limited Warranty does not apply to damage discovered after purchase which were caused by or occurred during shipping.
Shipment of Orders
All shipping and boxing charges are to be paid by the customer and are not refundable on refused or undelivered merchandise and/or return orders not related to warranted merchandise.
All orders within size restrictions will be shipped via FedEx Ground or USPS since that is the fastest and most economical way. Rush orders and special handling, i.e. COD, Next Day Air, etc., is available on most items. Call for pricing.
All other orders will be shipped by common carrier. Corvette Upgrade uses a variety or carriers to ship your orders. Because we have a choice of carriers, we use the most efficient carrier for your location. All orders shipped common carrier will be shipped freight collect. (You pay freight charges directly to the freight carrier upon recipt of your merchandise).
Note: There will be an added cost for COD and residential deliveries by freight lines.
Corvette Upgrade carefully packs and boxes all items to assure safe shipment.
1. Inspect your merchandise upon delivery.
Truck shipments must be examined in the presence of the delivery driver.
2. Immediately report any damage to delivery driver. Have driver note damage to box and or merchandise on freight bill. Failure to write damage on freight bill will void any claim for restitution of damaged merchandise.
3. Customer may contact our customer service for assistance, all damage must be reported to Corvette Upgrade within 48 hours after receipt of order.
4. SPECIAL NOTE! Customers are responsible to advise those who will be receiving merchandise on their behalf or at an alternate location (I.E. Body Shops) to adhere to rules 1 thru 3 in this damage merchandise policy section.
1. Shortages must be reported within 48 hours after receipt of your order.
2. Please have a copy of invoice ready when you call.
1. If there has been a mistake on your order, please contact us immediately for a Return Authorization Number.
2. We must have shipping date and invoice number to process any return.
3. Corvette Upgrade will not accept any return without Return Authorization Number on outside of box.
4. Any part that has been sanded, primed, painted, drilled, or altered in any way will not be accepted for credit. Absolutely no exceptions.
5. Returns must be accompanied with copy of invoice.
6. All shipping cost for returns must be prepaid, except if return is due to an error by ACI.
7. Returns are subject to a 20% handling and restocking charge. All freight and boxing charges are nonrefundable.
8. Request for return after 30 days of receipt of shipment will not be granted for any reason.
9. All parts must be returned in new condition for credit. Any returned parts received back to Corvette Upgrade in damaged condition may be refused by us for delivery and shall become the sole responsibility of the sender.
Due to ever-increasing cost of materials and labor, prices may change without notice. Prices published on this website should be considered current and supercede all other previously published prices
All Canadian and foreign orders are to be paid in U.S. Funds. Call for information concerning payment of shipping, duties, federal taxes, and brokerage fees